Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Little Christmas!!

Options
  • 02-01-2013 9:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭

Have any of you lovely people anything planned for little Christmas, in some place known as Woman's Christmas?

As a child it was always the time Santa came back and changed anything he got wrong and also left a small gift as well, we would have a special meal and some treats. A final bang to the end of Christmas.

Now a days. I have a special meal with my husband, this year he is cooking it for the first time (after claiming for years that he can't cook) and we will exchange a small gift and enjoy the last day of Christmas over a bottle of wine while watching a nice dvd.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭muckyhands

Hadnt heard of Womans Christmas until my better half told me about it (silly him :D)

That was such a lovely way to end the christmas holidays and I hope you have a lovely day with your husband, sounds great to me. :)

No plans as yet myself, except that either way my man will be doing it all, Yaaayyyy. :D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,078 ✭✭✭✭LordSutch

Time to take down three tree and pack up the decorations until next year :(

Sometimes we have a plum pudding to mark the last day of Christmas.

plumpudding.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭ZX7R

Going to cook dinner for my wife and invite the mammy over:D
    Just to point out the 6th of January is not the end of Christmas if you celebrate Christmas as the catholic church the 6th is the day the tree kings arrive Christmas ends on the second or February,so i have been told by my wifes cousin who is a priest:cool:

Advertisement