Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

veg garden

Options
  • 02-01-2013 10:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 43

Hi

I want to start growing my own veg. Any good web sites that i could check out.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,730 ✭✭✭redser7

• Registered Users Posts: 21,018 ✭✭✭✭dxhound2005

Cowmad wrote: »
    Hi

Thanks

Youtube is always good for ideas.

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭zombiepaw

Cowmad wrote: »
    Hi

Thanks
    Quickcrop. I've been using these guys for the past couple of years, They sell everything, the site has good advice as well as video tutorials on how to grow what and when. Hope you find them useful.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,108 ✭✭✭Jellybaby1

I just checked that Quickcrop site and it looks good. Don't know where they are situated by by their phone No. its Dublin. Their growing calendar looks good but it says plant onion sets in Jan/Feb which surprised me although the weather is not too bad right now. Thought this might be too early.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,730 ✭✭✭redser7

Best to plant them in modules of compost first then plant them out in march when the soil warms up. Cover the soil with black plastic to help warm it up.

• Advertisement
Advertisement