Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

New to this beard lark, need advice!

• 02-01-2013 10:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭

Howdy gents!

I hope this thread hasn't been done to death but I couldn't find anything specific on what I'm looking for

Basically, I can't grow a great beard! I've poor density(even on my head!) and the fact that I've blonde/fair hair certainly doesn't help. It just never looks great when I let it grow to any length

What I do like though is the look of when I've let it grow for 3-4 days, a sort of nice stubble without being too much. The problem is when I shave with a clean razor, I look like a big overgrown baby! I also get pretty bad skin rash on my neck from having sensitive skin, it aint a great overall look!

What I'm looking for is a device that would allow me to keep it at nice tight stubble level without having to clean shave all the time.

Can anyone recommend me a razor that fits this category? I'd be willing to fork out a few quid on it if the quality was there

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

I have one of these and I really like it.

• Registered Users Posts: 316 ✭✭sureitsgrand

Just to add to the above: I have that Philips and it's the best trimmer I've ever had (and I've had a few over the years!).

Advertisement