Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Browning 725

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 GADWALL

Hi Deerhunter,
    I live in East Cork , Not to far from the Waterford Border ! . they let me in Occassionaly !.

Some Wind and Rain , pref together , before the end of season wouldnt go astray . Everything is geting up to far out of range , or just sitting out on the Water , not even flighting to the sound of Gunfire .

Do You have and Duck shooting dvds ?.

http://www.westcountryfilm.co.uk/dvds/

Have a look at the Trailer for Vol 3 , you might find it interesting . I got it over the Xmas and have his vols 1 and 2 also .

Cheers

The 525 Sporter Is a Tall mans Gun . Im not that tall , neither am I small , nor dare I say Young anymore . So I need to watch the weight I carry around with me .
    Oh I have many a Season ahead of me I hope .

I remember watching an American shooter explain that even and extra few onces , carried allday in the field can ammount to moving a very Large , frighning ammount of weight , by the end of it - just a point of interest

I know the point you mean between the Browning / Beretta Diffrences . The Cynergy felt Really good in hand a few years ago and I did order one . Typical Irish RFD , he never came through , Thank you Courtlough ! you did me a favour .

Now O/U of choice is 725 for sure . Hunter model .

the LARGE palm swell version is the Sporter , nice gun to ,

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 2,703 ✭✭✭deerhunter1

GADWALL wrote: »
    Hi Deerhunter,
    I live in East Cork , Not to far from the Waterford Border ! . they let me in Occassionaly !.

Some Wind and Rain , pref together , before the end of season wouldnt go astray . Everything is geting up to far out of range , or just sitting out on the Water , not even flighting to the sound of Gunfire .

Do You have and Duck shooting dvds ?.

http://www.westcountryfilm.co.uk/dvds/

Have a look at the Trailer for Vol 3 , you might find it interesting . I got it over the Xmas and have his vols 1 and 2 also .

Cheers
    Bought the 725 Hunter today,tried to get the hunter Light, not available in Ireland:eek: I used to have Old wildfowling Videos a few years ago, must try and locate them and convert

The 525 Sporter Is a Tall mans Gun . Im not that tall , neither am I small , nor dare I say Young anymore . So I need to watch the weight I carry around with me .
    Oh I have many a Season ahead of me I hope .

I remember watching an American shooter explain that even and extra few onces , carried allday in the field can ammount to moving a very Large , frighning ammount of weight , by the end of it - just a point of interest

I know the point you mean between the Browning / Beretta Diffrences . The Cynergy felt Really good in hand a few years ago and I did order one . Typical Irish RFD , he never came through , Thank you Courtlough ! you did me a favour .

Now O/U of choice is 725 for sure . Hunter model .

the LARGE palm swell version is the Sporter , nice gun to ,

Cheers

Not that young myself but Healthy,6' and 110Kgs, hope too have a fews years myself. Bought the 725 Hunter today,tried for the Hunter Lite,not available in Ireland

Not Much of a weight saving , 00.20 Kg , re the light 725 Vs the Full weight 725 .

I used a Silver Pigeon Ultra Lite D/L , for a good few years Trouble free , Inc for Wildfowl and and put 100s Alphamax Carts through it .
    If I fired a good few rounds in a Flight , It could cause a little brusing .

The Full weight Gun , 725 will Im sure be to your liking ,

Cheers

• Advertisement

Not Much of a weight saving , 00.20 Kg , re the light 725 Vs the Full weight 725 .

I used a Silver Pigeon Ultra Lite D/L , for a good few years Trouble free , Inc for Wildfowl and and put 100s Alphamax Carts through it .
    If I fired a good few rounds in a Flight , It could cause a little brusing .

The Full weight Gun , 725 will Im sure be to your liking ,

Cheers

True comment,little in the difference,thanks for the input
    DH1

Advertisement