Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unlocking Samsung Galaxy Ace GT-S5830i

Options
  • 02-01-2013 11:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭

Hi

I've paid and received the code for unlocking the Samsung Galaxy Ace GT-S5830i which is connected to 02.

However, I can't unlock it. I've tried #7465625*638*NCK/Network# and #0111*NCK/Network# which does not seem to work.

The phone is definitely locked through the Network Lock.

Any ideas of what to do?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭iPaddyM

usher1890 wrote: »
    Hi

I've paid and received the code for unlocking the Samsung Galaxy Ace GT-S5830i which is connected to 02.

However, I can't unlock it. I've tried #7465625*638*NCK/Network# and #0111*NCK/Network# which does not seem to work.

The phone is definitely locked through the Network Lock.

Any ideas of what to do?

Put a non o2 simcard into the phone, turn it on and type in the 8 digit unlocking code you were given when it asks to enter a code.

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭usher1890

Put a non o2 simcard into the phone, turn it on and type in the 8 digit unlocking code you were given when it asks to enter a code.

Tried that, nothing actually comes up to prompt the 8 digit code

Advertisement