Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Big Brother 2013

Options
  • 02-01-2013 11:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭

I just found out, it start to tomorrow :eek: , i can not believe I didn't even know about it!
    Don't bother signing up for that New Year gym membership, Celebrity Big Brother is back this week to blow away those post-Christmas blues and have you glued to the sofa for the next three weeks.

tomorrow evening (Thursday, January 3) at 9pm. There's a hefty two-hour launch show from giddy host Brian Dowling, followed by the first episode of spin-off series/human zoo Bit on the Side, presented by the delightful Emma Willis.

Of course, there will be a twist on the opening night and producers are promising a "house from hell" and "nasty twists". Business as usual then.

Rumors
    Ryan Moloney - Toadie from Neighbours
    Gillian Taylforth - Kathy from Eastenders
    Tricia Penrose-Heartbeat
    Sam Robertson- Corrie
    Bruce Jones- Les Corrie
    Wendi Peters - Corrie
    Claire - Steps
    Rylan from X Factor
    Frankie Dettori
    Lacey Banghard is a Page 3 Idol winner
    'Lindsay Lohan
    Rylan Clark
    Heidi Montag
    Paula Hamilton

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭dmcg90

What I'd love to see is Christopher Maloney in there, imagine the phone revenue for Channel 5 from his nan...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Eyepatch

The only name I recognize there is Rylan Clarke. So much for "Celebrity" Big Brother!

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭mtjm

Rylan from X Factor

Rylan Clark Didn't know there was 2 Rylan Clark :eek: :eek:

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,454 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Going to do what I do every year; wait till I see the confirmed line up after the show tonight and then try it tomorrow night if there's anyone interesting.

Based on the rumors, don't think there will be. Even the rumored line-up is drastically bad this year...

• Registered Users Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

Yea I am a I don't know. I think I'd die if Rylan was in there. Not sure I could watch that diva for days again :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

To be fair, Rylan isn't really a diva. He came across as humble and caring on the X factor, I think he'd be the same in the house.

LizT wrote: »
    To be fair, Rylan isn't really a diva. He came across as humble and caring on the X factor, I think he'd be the same in the house.

I don't know. I think you have to be some kinda diva in the bb house, particularly in the celeb bb house, otherwise you'll just get trampled on by the Jackie Stallone's in there!!! Good luck to him anyway.

hdowney wrote: »
    I don't know. I think you have to be some kinda diva in the bb house, particularly in the celeb bb house, otherwise you'll just get trampled on by the Jackie Stallone's in there!!! Good luck to him anyway.

I'd say he'll be well able to stick up for himself :)

He seemed to get on with most of the other contestants well so I wouldn't be surprised if he's popular in the house.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,615 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

lol @ Lindsay Lohan being a rumour.

Also, Heidi Montag hasn't been relevant on TV in a few years now. I doubt she'll be on.

callaway92 wrote: »
    lol @ Lindsay Lohan being a rumour.

Also, Heidi Montag hasn't been relevant on TV in a few years now. I doubt she'll be on.

But the whole point of 90% of the people who go on celeb bb's reasons for doing it is to BECOME relevant again!!! So it'd be an 'ideal' outlet for Heidi Montag to do it (or so she might think) and celeb bb's producers might consider having both her and Spencer a coup-de-gras

• Advertisement

hdowney wrote: »
    But the whole point of 90% of the people who go on celeb bb's reasons for doing it is to BECOME relevant again!!! So it'd be an 'ideal' outlet for Heidi Montag to do it (or so she might think) and celeb bb's producers might consider having both her and Spencer a coup-de-gras

Exactly, people who are relevant now have no reason to go on CBB. It's traditionally full of has-beens and wannabes.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,462 ✭✭✭Kiwi_knock

At least one druggie then. Do not like Frankie, do not think he will be a good housemate.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,059 ✭✭✭Pacing Mule

Anyone else watching this now ?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,184 ✭✭✭3ndahalfof6

It is time like this I wish the Mayan prediction came true.

Delighted. Rylan will hopefully be a great housemate

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭littleteapot

So if Heidi and Spencer go in will they be counted as one person (like Jedward were) or two? It would be better if they're two so they can be divided by this basement thing

Eccentric elder person, check. failed soapstar, check

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭littleteapot

Kiwi_knock wrote: »
    Eccentric elder person, check. failed soapstar, check

She was great on Heartbeat though!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,059 ✭✭✭Pacing Mule

This is actually an interesting twist to start.

Yes Toadie, hopefully he will be a good housemate. Hope to see the House of Trouser.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,911 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

AARGH!! Have no channel 5

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

yay toadie! him and detorri are the only ones I really know so far. Oh and this one.

Yeah I'm liking the twist too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭kevin12345

Basically the one wearing the coat will be going to the basement. :p

It is good twist but hopefully someone put down there will actually struggle. Paula looks bonkers so she be ok enough down there, while Toadie should get on ok down there.

Paula is crazy, poor Ryan being alone with her for the next few minutes.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Does anybody know where I can watch this online. I can't find it on sky on demand and the channel 5 website won't play for me. There is a technical fault with my channel 5.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

What a ****ty line up

Here is the will they won't romance. The answer: They won't.

The first one to look genuinely pissed off that they were picked.

• Advertisement

Jaysus she looks different

Advertisement