Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Big Brother 2013

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 643 ✭✭✭maryk123

I love rylan. Not sure about frankie. The spidi couple are going to be dynamite. On today's paper it shows razer in jacuzzi so they are all in the house. I can't wait love it. Oh yeah I think Claire from steps is vulnerable/unsure of herself I like her though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,186 ✭✭✭BUBBLE WRAP

maryk123 wrote: »
    I love rylan. Not sure about frankie. The spidi couple are going to be dynamite. On today's paper it shows razer in jacuzzi so they are all in the house. I can't wait love it. Oh yeah I think Claire from steps is vulnerable/unsure of herself I like her though.

:p

Oh sorry I didn't think about that. Won't do that again

Oh sorry I didn't think about that. Won't do that again

Don't worry, it was really just an excuse for me to post the clip. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭iceblue

i cant get ch 5 anymore. ive sky. anyone know how i can get it?.. tried on line and cant do that either?... im devestated. i love cbb.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,012 ✭✭✭Kerplunk124

Spedi are the only thing that is good about this series

• Registered Users Posts: 5,915 ✭✭✭Storm 10

iceblue wrote: »
    i cant get ch 5 anymore. ive sky. anyone know how i can get it?.. tried on line and cant do that either?... im devestated. i love cbb.

Hop over to the satellite forum they tell you how to tune in Ch 5 in other channels and the frequency if you have a problem, below is the link how to tune in all the channels and the frequencies. If you have Sky you can get Ch 5

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055520627

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Chuckels

iceblue wrote: »

You can watch it on youtube: CBB2013. If show is on at 9, you can usually watch it there from about 10.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

Yeah I've been watching that guy's streams on youtube too. No ads!

I hope Frankie goes. He's a nice guy, but the other 2 options offer way more conflict possibilities. I'm guessing Paula will get the boot though cos she is so up her own hole. Spencer is trying a bit too hard to get kicked out first.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭pookiesboo

I thought Channel 5 had resurrected the format with their previous series but whoever thought that Gillian, Claire and Tricia would make great housemates should be fired. Ryan is nice but nice is hardly exciting. Sam and Lacey are just pointless and as far for Rylan, enough already,overload.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,351 ✭✭✭NegativeCreep

Paula and speidi are the only ones worth watching (even though I hate Paula with a passion) Frankie to go :D

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭Missy Moo

Spedi are the only thing that is good about this series

Agree. I think the show will be boing if they left. I don't like Rylan and Claire, what was with the crying, when she had to nominate, has she never watched the show before.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,415 ✭✭✭apache

Will deffo be boring if spencer and heidi left or paula. Shes mad paranoid!

Frankie has to go tonight, proper snorefest

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

Aw, shame...I had hoped the 'vote to save' format might have helped to keep the more interesting characters in.

Still, I'm glad Speidi stayed. I hope they up their game a bit now.

As long as Lacey stays, I'll watch it. :cool:

As long as Lacey stays, I'll watch it. :cool:

You'd have more fun watching paint dry, I'd say :P

You'd have more fun watching paint dry, I'd say :P

I'd get no boner if I watched paint dry. ;)

Aw, shame...I had hoped the 'vote to save' format might have helped to keep the more interesting characters in.

Still, I'm glad Speidi stayed. I hope they up their game a bit now.

Yeah same, but at least it saved Speidi..If it was vote to evict they would of gone for sure
    The secret task seems great

It's going to get interesting with this twist

• Advertisement

It's going to get interesting with this twist

What twist!? :eek:

I'm gonna miss Paula. I was dead impressed that she came between 2 gangs and saved a bloodbath on the streets of Spain by placing a fingertip from each hand on the blades of their knives.

Chuck Norris..... Pfft! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,351 ✭✭✭NegativeCreep

I'm gonna miss Paula. I was dead impressed that she came between 2 gangs and saved a bloodbath on the streets of Spain by placing a fingertip from each hand on the blades of their knives.

Chuck Norris..... Pfft! :D

How lacey kept a straight face I'll never know! :L

Jaysus, poor Sam. Looks like the women are going to stick together and get all the men out!

Can't wait for Speidi to return to the house!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 304 ✭✭smares

I felt sorry for Ryan he seems quite nice don't think he should of went up.

Can't wait for speidi to return hope it's not all just talk and they confront the people that were talking about them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭elli21

smares wrote: »
    I felt sorry for Ryan he seems quite nice don't think he should of went up.

Can't wait for speidi to return hope it's not all just talk and they confront the people that were talking about them.

Agree.
    And WTF with Claire's reason for nominating Ryan because he excercises and that makes her feel bad about herself!!!

If Ryan had nominated her for not excercising enough there would have been uproar.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,380 ✭✭✭pooch90

WTF is with Speidi now hating Ryan. He was the one who stood up for them when they wouldn't do the blowing balls task.
    I think he's very astute. He was dead right, they kept saying yes to money and if that ruined their lives, tough sh1t!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 304 ✭✭smares

elli21 wrote: »
    Agree.
    And WTF with Claire's reason for nominating Ryan because he excercises and that makes her feel bad about herself!!!

If Ryan had nominated her for not excercising enough there would have been uproar.

That was the worst reason ever did'nt even make sense what she said,so are people meant to stop excercising so she does not feel bad :rolleyes:

Claire has been quiet enough but she fairly took off about speidi when they left I'd say she will regret that when they come back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭elli21

pooch90 wrote: »
    WTF is with Speidi now hating Ryan. He was the one who stood up for them when they wouldn't do the blowing balls task.
    I think he's very astute. He was dead right, they kept saying yes to money and if that ruined their lives, tough sh1t!

There is a video "digging themselves deeper" on the website.All HM's are eating dinner whilst Speidi are looking on.They are talking **** about Speidi.Claire is moking Heidi and Ryan comments that he wouldn't even say Heidi's name he would refer to her as she.Heidi looked very upset.
    I think Ryan is ok, but I think he tries very hard to please people and may on this ocassion have been trying to fit in with the cool gang

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Quite contrary

When are Speidi, suppose to be going back into the house?

Advertisement