Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Big Brother 2013

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭iceblue

they are going back in tonight before the eviction.
    just started watching last night am delighted. cant wait to get stuck in. my ch 5 was missing for a yr so am sorted now thanks to someone giving instructions on here thanks whoever you are!!! cbb is a great way to get through the post christmas blues!!!
    i hope sam doesnt go tonight hes very easy on the eye!....but id say he will, sadly.
    whats with gillian crying? very unstable. and clare is enormous. i thought she was supposed to have lost all her weight . doesnt she do a column in one of the mags about her amazing weight loss etc???? she seemed a bit unstable too, someone who wasnt nice to me used to go to the gym alot so i have a gym phobia!!! yes i think we can see that. lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,351 ✭✭✭NegativeCreep

iceblue wrote: »
    they are going back in tonight before the eviction.
    just started watching last night am delighted. cant wait to get stuck in. my ch 5 was missing for a yr so am sorted now thanks to someone giving instructions on here thanks whoever you are!!! cbb is a great way to get through the post christmas blues!!!
    i hope sam doesnt go tonight hes very easy on the eye!....but id say he will, sadly.
    whats with gillian crying? very unstable. and clare is enormous. i thought she was supposed to have lost all her weight . doesnt she do a column in one of the mags about her amazing weight loss etc???? she seemed a bit unstable too, someone who wasnt nice to me used to go to the gym alot so i have a gym phobia!!! yes i think we can see that. lol

She doesn't like gyms because she was forced to loose weight for Steps and all the talk about her weight caused her to become Bulimic.

I like Claire. I think she'd be the easiest to live with in the house!

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭Ryu Hayabusa

I'm indifferent if Ryan or Sam go, both are boring

As long as Spencer and Heidi remain, the show will have some entertainment value with potential conflict

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Quite contrary

I'm indifferent if Ryan or Sam go, both are boring

As long as Spencer and Heidi remain, the show will have some entertainment value with potential conflict

Could you imagine how dull the show would be, otherwise. The others all seem to get on far to well, with each other.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,462 ✭✭✭Kiwi_knock

Why did the show have to end there? Rylan was getting really angry, and Ryan looked pretty scared about getting confronted.

Nice boring reaction to being nominated by Claire.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

I'm surprised Speidi didn't nominate Ryan tonight. They clearly had the knives out for him in the basement and Spencer was calling him 'Toadface' and 'Toadman' lol.

I thought their nomination of Rylan came completely out of the blue - perhaps it was his 'cock' comment about Heidi that pushed them over the edge :D

Still, tomorrow night's show should be very interesting indeed...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,186 ✭✭✭BUBBLE WRAP

I'm surprised Speidi didn't nominate Ryan tonight. They clearly had the knives out for him in the basement and Spencer was calling him 'Toadface' and 'Toadman' lol.

I thought their nomination of Rylan came completely out of the blue - perhaps it was his 'cock' comment about Heidi that pushed them over the edge :D

Still, tomorrow night's show should be very interesting indeed...

I'd say speidi aren't finished with "Toadface" yet. :D

That was probably it, probably as well that they covered "toadface" in dog food so that would have been payback, but I think it was an awful rude comment. If Rylan knew they warn't really gone, he wouldn't have said it.

I loved the way though, that everyone kept saying that knew that speidi hadn't really left the house. Even though they said them thing about them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,012 ✭✭✭Kerplunk124

Speidi are just amazing, best HM in a lonnng time

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

Last night's was fantastic. Going by the end and BBBOTS clips, tonight is gonna be epic!!

Sam was very good on BBBOTS, fair play to him.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,415 ✭✭✭apache

Stinger bars all round for them!

Now what are yas saying? Go speidi!

• Advertisement

apache wrote: »
    Stinger bars all round for them!

Now what are yas saying? Go speidi!

What do you mean? :p

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,838 ✭✭✭midlandsmissus

Rylan 'Anyone will tell ya! I've always said they are a lovely genuine couple!!!'...

.....Not really Rylan!

Tricia was horrible today about Heidi. Was there any of the housemates that idnt bitche about the couple?

I know alot of us would do similiar, it's a sheeple effect, if everyone is doing it you join in so its not done to you, unless you're very strong minded!

Did anyone go against the grain? Did lacey bitch about them?

Rylan 'Anyone will tell ya! I've always said they are a lovely genuine couple!!!'...

.....Not really Rylan!

Tricia was horrible today about Heidi. Was there any of the housemates that idnt bitche about the couple?

I know alot of us would do similiar, it's a sheeple effect, if everyone is doing it you join in so its not done to you, unless you're very strong minded!

Did anyone go against the grain? Did lacey bitch about them?

Not too sure, but she did look very sexy in that thong. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭iceblue

sorry for my flippant fat comments about claire from steps. didnt know she had issues. but id thought she had lost weight recently? so it was a bit of a shock to see her. to be honest....

the spidey return was funny.! i love a good row. similar thing happened yrs ago with michelle and 'the other girl' who where in the basement in the ch 4 bb. the infamous 'fight night'! security were called in that night.

only been watching since thurs, i like toadie. and frankie. one of them will win.

• Registered Users Posts: 643 ✭✭✭maryk123

It was a good twist with speidi downstairs in the basement. They said worse about the housemates but when they went back in they did not expect that reaction. If I am honest I was uncomfortable watching it -it just wasn't nice tv to watch. This will really get to Claire she can't handle it at all. I don't know why one of the house mates just didn't say yeah that's what we said now f... Off. Why do they not just say I am not talking to you from now on. I suppose it's all about perception how will they be perceived on the outside. I love rylan and I like razor which surprised me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭stiffler123

I hope Spencer and Heidi win, they are the only interesting housemates.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,939 ✭✭✭goat2

it is a good show,
    but i think it is hard for the american couple, they are finding it hard, and think that it is them on one side, and the rest of the house on the other,
    i cannot see the relationship being mended, there will always be mistrust, i think

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Loving Razor. A real manly man :pac:

I think Lacy is adorable, she seems so sweet. Loved Rylan on Xfactor, but maybe a bit of an overload now.

Claire seems very vulnerable and I feel sorry for her, although I think her line "God forbid they ever have kids" was WAY over the line. Considering Heidi had been talking about how she'd like kids and Spencer doesn't want them I can imagine how upsetting that might have been for her to hear.

I'm unsure about Heidi and Spencer, it's like they are trying to dislike people. She seems much nicer than him.

Although I cannot stand airhead baby voice Lacey I was very impressed with her political party broadcast on behalf of single mothers :)

Speidi are great. Leave them in. Lacey or Claire or Rylan to go.

Although Rylan thinks its all about him. Fake! Get Rylan out!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,012 ✭✭✭Kerplunk124

Would much prefer if Claire went but i would be happy too if Lacey went.
    Hope Rylan and Speidi stay they are the only ones doing anything tbh

• Advertisement

I'm fed up of the lot of them now. Pack of kunts!

Would much prefer if Claire went but i would be happy too if Lacey went.
    Hope Rylan and Speidi stay they are the only ones doing anything tbh

Oh Speidi will stay, Like take them out. House will be dull and boring. So I say they will stay.

Lacey, I will be sad if she goes tbh. I think the way she goes on is funny and she is so innocent god bless her. Very sexy as well. That glimps of her naked - HUBBA HUBBA. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 881 ✭✭✭Chocoholic84

I loved Speidi at the start, thought Heidi seemed like a nice girl and Spencer would make for good viewing...she is really starting to grate on me though, like that whole thing with Lacey last night, not liking that she was showering naked..wtf?! Even Spencer thought she was being a total drama queen, he was just laughing about it...

• Registered Users Posts: 643 ✭✭✭maryk123

Lacey to go

FFS! I'm going do something dramatic, like punch a wall or something. :mad::mad::mad::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭rocky1813

Was surprised that Lacey went. Thought she was a nice girl. Was hoping it'd be Rylan - really sick of him now. Clare is very boring too. Hope Speidi get to the final - just to wind everyone up.

rocky1813 wrote: »
    Was surprised that Lacey went. Thought she was a nice girl. Was hoping it'd be Rylan - really sick of him now. Clare is very boring too. Hope Speidi get to the final - just to wind everyone up.

I wouldn't be surprised if speidi won. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭elli21

There's 1hr of live feed tonight @ 10pm on ch 5*.

It was boring last thursday but Speidi were in the basement then and the live feed was focused on the others.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

Delighted everyone is up this week. Hopefully we'll get a double eviction of Trisha and Gillian.

• Advertisement

Still want Speidi to win to piss everyone else off. Lol "you should drink beer more often".

Oh go home rylan. He has loads of fans so unfortunately will probably win.

Advertisement