Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Big Brother 2013

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,415 ✭✭✭apache

lol its only a tv show. i wouldn't get worked up.

its called tolerating them. if they want to get on they have to tolerate. good christian people like them :P

i think all the housemates have learned the valuable lesson of tolerance.

mwaaaah they are still in! canna believe it!
    go speidi. eat dirt the others :D

ah no seriously they are mad to get out.
    its a **** house. is rylan gonna win with his fan base? oh jesus please god no.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,012 ✭✭✭Kerplunk124

I'm very happy that Frankie and Tricia have gone..
    The best final 5 that we could possibly have except maybe replace Claire with Paula
    But ah 4/5 aint bad

• Registered Users Posts: 881 ✭✭✭Chocoholic84

I fail to see what Claire is doing in the final 5 :confused:

How is she popular with the public? She doesn't DO anything!

• Registered Users Posts: 325 ✭✭mr bungle.

wouldn't be surprised if Claire won.she got to the final without actually doing a single thing.i reckon she has a bigger fan base than rylan.id. like Ryan to win just to piss off speidi

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,351 ✭✭✭NegativeCreep

Am I the only one who likes Claire? :L I think she's just normal and cool.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭Butterfly25

I'd love if Ryan won (<3 Toadie :D) but it'll probably be Rylan or Speidi

• Registered Users Posts: 325 ✭✭mr bungle.

Am I the only one who likes Claire? :L I think she's just normal and cool.
    she is normal alight.not sure about the cool bit though !

• Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭dave98

hope speidi dont win, I will miss it when its over though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,186 ✭✭✭BUBBLE WRAP

dave98 wrote: »
    hope speidi dont win, I will miss it when its over though

The big brother with regular Joe's will be starting up really soon after, Auditions for it was like last week. :)

Also Speidi FTW! :p:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

Spencer apparantly breaks down and says he was paid to be the bad guy on the show:

http://www.irishexaminer.com/breakingnews/entertainment/pratt-i-was-paid-to-be-cbb-bad-guy-582437.html

Spencer Pratt has sensationally revealed he has been faking his controversial behaviour on 'Celebrity Big Brother'.

The 'Hills' star – who, along with his wife Heidi Montag, has refused to take part in tasks and constantly argued with housemates throughout the Channel 5 show - broke down in tears as he revealed he was "cast" to be a "bad guy" in the house and insists it has been tough for him to be "awful" to everyone.

If true, he played the part well. It's also a very manipulative ploy from the producers who seem to have gone out of their way to pitt Speidi against the rest of the HMs from the start.

I just don't know what to believe with those two, though!

Spencer apparantly breaks down and says he was paid to be the bad guy on the show:

http://www.irishexaminer.com/breakingnews/entertainment/pratt-i-was-paid-to-be-cbb-bad-guy-582437.html

If true, he played the part well. It's also a very manipulative ploy from the producers who seem to have gone out of their way to pitt Speidi against the rest of the HMs from the start.

I just don't know what to believe with those two, though!

OMG!!! :eek: will he reveil his true Identity to night? He is like the phontom of the fcuking opra.. :rolleyes:

I still want them to win though.. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Have to be honest. I think the way it was done this year REALLY pressed it as the Rylan show. He's a lovely fella but I think he was given an unfair advantage.

Razor to win.

So Rylan, Ryan & Speidi are the final 3!

I actually hope Speidi win...purely for the entertainment factor, that house would have been as dull as dishwater without them! Have a feeling it'll be Rylan though....

What a fantastic final 3, come on Speidi!!!

Final TWO!!! Ahhhhh Speidi HAVE to win!!!

DAMMIT!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

The crowd there tonight were absolutely fuc*ing shameful. Heidi looked like she was close to tears.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,743 ✭✭✭kleefarr

Thank fark the yanks didn't win!! :D

Ah so Rylan won. My sky box lost its signal and died at 8.30pm this evening! Arrrgh.

Can i catch it on youtube tomorrow or any other online site?

• Advertisement

Predictable victory for Rylan but to be fair he was second best to Speidi as most entertaining so hey i'm happy
    At least it wasent Claire lol

It has been a weird and wild roller coster experience people. Bubbles signing out.. :cool:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 801 ✭✭✭jobucks

Been a long time since I've posted in a cbb or bb thread on boards, but had to pop in. I can honestly say that after watching every single series of bb and cbb that this one was one of the most entertaining.... Everyone loves a villain :) BBOTS was pretty good tonight aswell.

apache wrote: »
    Ah so Rylan won. My sky box lost its signal and died at 8.30pm this evening! Arrrgh.

Can i catch it on youtube tomorrow or any other online site?

Its already on you tube, just search BBUK0006's channel

dave98 wrote: »

Its already on you tube, just search BBUK0006's channel
    Thanks for that. Watching it on laptop now. Not as good as tv but will do. FFS buffering!
    Just saw spencers dinner speech about being bad guy. A tear escaped me. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,939 ✭✭✭goat2

if spidie had not been in the show this year, it would have been flat, it is the first time in yrs that i watched the whole lot, i loved every bit, it was lively, and fair dues to spidie they were on their own through it all, and they were tougher than the rest.
    it is what bb should be made of,
    the last few yrs were boring so i would always watch for a night or two, and then just not watch any more, but this turned it round, just brilliant

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭iceblue

i loved it. and agree speidi made it more interesting. i felt they were right in a lot of their opinions and views. and i think the housemates just ganged up on them cause they were american. heidi showed compassion towards the others when letters where read out and she was crying too when people missed their kids. shows me that shes not a psycho as others are saying just ordinary. and nice. i saw a few hills last weekend too thanks to someone on here. and i enjoyed that too. i just find people facinating, no matter how weird they are. they werent deliberately cruel or anything. just different. and a bit more honest than most.

Spencer following me on twitter booyaahhh

Spencer following me on twitter booyaahhh

Quick tweet "It's just a game" :pac:

• Advertisement

Its a pity its over, I was flicking through the channels tonight and there was nothing on, oh well time to get a life I suppose

Advertisement