Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

two gang switch one side on/off other side on/off dimmer

Options
  • 02-01-2013 11:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 316 ✭✭

two gang switch one side on/off other side on/off dimmer does this exist? Where can i get one?
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭M cebee

two gang switch one side on/off other side on/off dimmer does this exist? Where can i get one?
    Thanks
    i think 'get' make one
    i got it from cef if i recall

• Registered Users Posts: 4,931 ✭✭✭dingding

Any good electrical wholesaler should be able to advise.

I got one a few years ago. The on/off looked like a dimmer switch you bushed it to switch it on and off just like the real one.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,593 Mod ✭✭✭✭2011

It is possible to make almost any combination of switch using a grid switch. These are made by manufactures such as MK. It can be quite expensive though.

• Site Banned Posts: 957 ✭✭✭leeomurchu

You'll get one in any electrical wholesalers pre made. Switched side looks like a dimmer. You could make them up with MK materials and have a normal looking switch and dimmer.

The premade ones are around €30

• Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭indie armada

these are done in the varilight range, the two way switch is designed like a dimmer module. alternitivly you could use most grid systems, a 10amp two way switch and a dimmer module. mk are exspensive but most wholesalers will offer an alternitive.

• Advertisement
Advertisement