Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When are you taking down your Christmas tree?

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,952 ✭✭✭funnights74

Still a few houses around Cork with decorations up, maybe people are away but as much as i love Christmas it's time to pack them away.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭Overflow

It still feels like Christmas here in Norway, its mad ! :D But i love it !

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,831 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Overflow wrote: »
    It still feels like Christmas here in Norway, its mad ! :D But i love it !

A one way ticket to Norway for all it is so! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,287 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

I went to lunch in a pub today and they still had a big massive wreath hanging off one of the windows! :pac: Like you could miss that when you were taking the decorations down! They mustn't have wanted to take it down :pac:

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,831 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

leahyl wrote: »
    I went to lunch in a pub today and they still had a big massive wreath hanging off one of the windows! :pac: Like you could miss that when you were taking the decorations down! They mustn't have wanted to take it down :pac:

Walked past one of the buildings in the business park I work in and one company still had its Christmas decorations up, mini Christmas trees on the desks, tinsel everywhere, I have to say they looked a lot happier than the people in my building :P

• Advertisement

I was in our local well known toyshop the other morning and they still had loads of tinsel up high.....the elves are obviously already hard at work for 2013!

Advertisement