Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Players not returning from loan

Options
  • 03-01-2013 12:37am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 769 ✭✭✭

I just finished my first season with Liverpool and started my second. I realised players are not returning to there parent clubs.
    Examples
    Nuri sahin still with Liverpool not Real Madrid
    Romelu lukaku still with west brom not Chelsea
    Andy Carroll still with west ham not Liverpool

There are loads more these are just a few this is really annoying how do I fix this or when does it end

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,731 ✭✭✭Fowler87

I noticed that in my 2nd season with Pompey whom most of my team were made up of loanees! But they do go back to the clubs eventually during the season. Think alot of mine went back to their clubs in September. Good job Id made a few transfers before that:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭risteardb

I just finished my first season with Liverpool and started my second. I realised players are not returning to there parent clubs.
    Examples
    Nuri sahin still with Liverpool not Real Madrid
    Romelu lukaku still with west brom not Chelsea
    Andy Carroll still with west ham not Liverpool

There are loads more these are just a few this is really annoying how do I fix this or when does it end

They return at the end of the second season. i had got Sahin up to 87 and then he went back to real, but managed to buy him back for 22M

Advertisement