Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sierra ballistics software suite

Options
  • 03-01-2013 2:23am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 566 ✭✭✭

Anyone know where to get this in Ireland or where the cheapest seller is online?

Ive looked at Henry Krank and his price is the best I found.

any better alternatives or is Sierra the best available?

thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭tac foley

Most of us over here use Quickload. I got mine while I was in the USA so I have no idea how much it costs here. [shrug]. Note that most programmes require you to know the type and amount of propellant, as they are used mainly for establishing reloading data.

I'd guess that ezridax/cass [?] or any of the other Irish reloaders who post here has it and can best advise you.

tac

• Closed Accounts Posts: 566 ✭✭✭Tikkat3

tac foley wrote: »
    Most of us over here use Quickload. I got mine while I was in the USA so I have no idea how much it costs here. [shrug]. Note that most programmes require you to know the type and amount of propellant, as they are used mainly for establishing reloading data.

I'd guess that ezridax/cass [?] or any of the other Irish reloaders who post here has it and can best advise you.

tac

Thanks tac, I havent heard of that one.

Since I dont reload, it might need too much information that I dont have. I will check it out anyway.

cheers for the help

• Registered Users Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭tac foley

PM me with the price that you were quoted - my local dealer does 10% for club members.

On the other paw, you might give JBM ballistics a whirl. I've heard good of them, too and you can, so I'm told, download it direct to your raspberry or blackcurrent or whatever.

tac

Advertisement