Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Credit Card Standing Order

Options
  • 03-01-2013 2:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I'm looking to set up a S/O to pay off my Credit Card as I am living abroad.

I was given the details however, I've since misplaced them. Could anyone give me the sort code and a/c number of Credit Cards please?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 371 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Graham

Hi In Exile,

Thanks for your query. Standing orders to credit card accounts can only be set up in-branch. However, you could set up a direct debit or make payments using Banking365 phone and online. You can find more information on paying your credit card bill in our FAQs section here.

If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks,
    Graham

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭In Exile

Hi Graham,

Thanks for the reply. I know they can only be done in branch. I worked there before I moved and I set up a couple of 1-1's on my a/c so I can get others to set it up for me.
    I'm having too much problems with 365 so want to stay away from it if I can. Being abroad means it is too awkward to get in contact with 365 to get what I want done.

I don't know if you can post the a/c details on here, if not maybe you could PM them to me? I have a sort code and a/c number in my head, but I think the a/c details changed a couple of years ago

Hi In Exile,

Here are the account details you need:

NSC: 90-15-38
    Account Number: 99943016

Please ensure to include your 16-digit credit card number as the reference.

Also, something that might be of use to you for contacting Banking365 is the new Secure Messaging facility on 365Online. You can find more information here.

Thanks,
    Graham

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭Layla0509

i don't really use my BOI account anymore is it possible to set up a Standing Order from my PTSB account to pay off my CC weekly without having to go to a branch? i dont live near one and the nearest one to work is a 20 min walk (which i wouldnt get time to get to and from on my break)

Hi Layla0509,

A standing order to make payments from another bank to your Bank of Ireland credit card account will be accepted. However, you would need to speak with PTSB to find out if they facilitate this.

Thanks for posting,
    Graham

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭Layla0509

thanks a million will have to wait till tomoro i forgot my CC account number

• Registered Users Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭pizzahead77

Layla0509 wrote: »
    i don't really use my BOI account anymore is it possible to set up a Standing Order from my PTSB account to pay off my CC weekly without having to go to a branch? i dont live near one and the nearest one to work is a 20 min walk (which i wouldnt get time to get to and from on my break)
    You should be able to do this online on PTSB's Open24.ie - just put in your Credit Card number in the "Your reference" field when creating the Standing Order

Advertisement