Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

English speaking Physiotherapy courses

Options
  • 03-01-2013 2:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 814 ✭✭✭

Hi i'm just wondering if someone can tell me the Universities that have English speaking Physiotherapy courses abroad?

Thank you!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 help21

Hey there,

I know a girl and she done it in Queen Margaret University in Scotland, well worth looking at. She done a masters in it which was quite expensive but as fas as I know you can do an undergrad too.

Hope it helps :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

The OP is probably looking for schools in eastern Europe, I haven't heard of anybody going out there personally for it, but I'm sure just googling physiotherapy in Poland, Hungary, Romania will get you somehwere. There's loads of activity about these schools online so check other forums like student doctor and stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 814 ✭✭✭NotExactly

Thanks for the replys. Yes i'm just about to send my application off to UCAS ( Universities in the UK) I also found two Universities in the Netherlands that have English speaking Physiotherapy courses.

Advertisement