Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone else ever burnt tattoo

Options
  • 03-01-2013 3:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 441 ✭✭

So in work new years eve (out of all the nights) and a pot of boiling water got knocked down onto me and done this:(
    8339738121_93f435819d.jpg

im kinda lucky it got me there and the leg and not straight in the face:eek:

but anyways is that part of the tattoo messed up for good now or when it heals will be able to get fixed or is it way to soon to tell

ps dont worry im looking after the burns:p

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

Something similar happened to me before. You might have a small bit of ink loss when it heals up, but it shouldn't be anything too drastic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

The worst part, the scabby bit, may need to be touched up when it's completely healed but it shouldn't be too bad if you take care of the burns properly. Looks very sore!!

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭bubblebery

Just leave it alone and it will be fine. If it blisters or scabs DO NOT bust them or pick the scab. Let it heal and treat it as you would a new tattoo.

• Registered Users Posts: 441 ✭✭Rich11

Adiboo wrote: »
    Something similar happened to me before. You might have a small bit of ink loss when it heals up, but it shouldn't be anything too drastic.
    The worst part, the scabby bit, may need to be touched up when it's completely healed but it shouldn't be too bad if you take care of the burns properly. Looks very sore!!
    bubblebery wrote: »
    Just leave it alone and it will be fine. If it blisters or scabs DO NOT bust them or pick the scab. Let it heal and treat it as you would a new tattoo.
    thanks guys n girls, scabin atm n peelin looks abit of a mess:( way worse den the pic:(:(, n so itchy its unreal, at work is the worst with the heat den u dont notice ur scratchin it through my jacket:o but was at my tattooist yesterday n he said he's seen alot worse over the years:eek:

+could be gettin my half sleeve started in a few weeks:)

Advertisement