Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Boards.ie Pixelmon (Pokémon) [Beta]

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 161 ✭✭Nokia08

Thats just the evolved form of sandle! :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 867 ✭✭✭IgsTer

anyone have the coordinates of the spawn? gotten meself a bit lost :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

For anyone with issues connecting, the entire .minecraft folder can be found here. Just be sure to back up your single player saves.

iv tried that and it still says fml not installed. iv followed the video on the first page and that doesnt work either. any suggestions?

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,135 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

DeSelby83 wrote: »
    iv tried that and it still says fml not installed. iv followed the video on the first page and that doesnt work either. any suggestions?

Not a clue. You could delete your entire minecraft file and let it redownload everything (backup your saves), then try installing the mod again.

Not a clue. You could delete your entire minecraft file and let it redownload everything (backup your saves), then try installing the mod again.

that worked thanks very much.

Also can i install MC patcher with this mod or do they clash?

any one? think im travelling more and more away from it

-90 +220 I get lost a lot myself!

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,135 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

I'll make some command blocks and make server announcements with the spawn co-ords for reference. Should be on tonight to start on the stadium :)

Or People should use Rei's Maps :P

how do i choose from my list of pokemon, the one on the left hand side of the screen?

• Advertisement

[ and ] i think?

how do you lock a chest in pixelmon?

DeSelby83 wrote: »
    how do you lock a chest in pixelmon?

There's a community chest at spawn with enderchest. Grab yourself one of those. Other than that there's no other chest protection.

Actually I was wondering about that! Does lockette conflict with it?

Nokia08 wrote: »
    Actually I was wondering about that! Does lockette conflict with it?

The mod doesn't support Bukkit and by extension Lockette. The server is just vanilla MC with mods attached.

Going to delay the event until next week, but...

RULES:
    Max 4 Pokémon
    Any type, any move
    Max Level 30 (to stop Pokémon levelling up there's a little button next to the Pokémon when checking their status)
    Haven't decided whether we'll do round robin or league (depends on the entries).

Good luck and happy Pokémon hunting!

The stadium is now up btw

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭[CrimsonGhost]

What do all the different pokeballs do. The wiki tells you how to craft them, but not anything specific about their differences.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,317 ✭✭✭gavmcg92

What do all the different pokeballs do. The wiki tells you how to craft them, but not anything specific about their differences.

Don't know if there is a huge difference. Ultra ball is what most people use.

Heavy Ball - Higher cap rate on large Pokémon
    Net Ball - High cap rate on water Pokémon
    Love Ball - Higher cap rate on same gender Pokémon as your party
    Moon Ball - Higher cap rate on Pokémon that evolve with a Moon Stone
    Timer Ball - Higher cap rate the longer the battle.

Pokéball - Standard ball with standard cap rate
    Great Ball - Standard cap rate for mid-level Pokemon
    Ultra Ball - Standard cap rate for high level Pokémon

And so on :P

• Advertisement

Heavy Ball - Higher cap rate on large Pokémon
    Net Ball - High cap rate on water Pokémon
    Love Ball - Higher cap rate on same gender Pokémon as your party
    Moon Ball - Higher cap rate on Pokémon that evolve with a Moon Stone
    Timer Ball - Higher cap rate the longer the battle.

Pokéball - Standard ball with standard cap rate
    Great Ball - Standard cap rate for mid-level Pokemon
    Ultra Ball - Standard cap rate for high level Pokémon

And so on :P

Ohh :o

I could have sworn I saw it written somewhere that the vast majority of the pokeballs were just for looks and had nothing different about them. I guess not.

AFAIK I think in earlier builds it was purely cosmetic, but I don't see anything in newer builds that it's not the case. However I stand to be corrected. I have no conclusive proof that the balls act the way I described.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 dashard

does anyone still play on this server ? i've been playing onit but it dos't look like anyone else has

dashard wrote: »
    does anyone still play on this server ? i've been playing onit but it dos't look like anyone else has

Mid week, most boards servers are empty. I've a lot of college work to do during the week so it's only really during the weekend that I can find the time to get on.

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭tricolorbob1987

Would love to try this out if its still up :D?

• Registered Users Posts: 12 dashard

i think its still up but it might need to be updated to the latest pixelmon

• Advertisement
Advertisement