Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cover Band Drummer Wanted

• 03-01-2013 10:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Hi All

Looking for a "seasoned" drummer to join an existing cover band (including drummer will be a 5 piece band).......

Initially looking at the pub scene but with Weddings also on the horizon....

Based in Dublin, and looking to get cracking ASAP - Age range is generally 30-31 years old but not important

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 82 ✭✭druma

hey.where abouts are you based in town?what kind of tunes do you have in your repertory?cheers
    peter

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 82 ✭✭druma

dunno what kinda bull...t is that????it says that band is based in Dublin but its actually Kildare as bloke said to me.weird.....

• Registered Users Posts: 23 FrancoThetanko

Hey Peter - Think you may have got some posts mixed up? We are based in Dublin and generally meet up in studios in city centre but can look at outside the city too?

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Pantalones-Love

Hey man, Ive been drumming for 7 years now and Im looking for a committed covers band to make a few bob and have some creative fun. My experience of playing covers genres from funk,blues,rock,prog rock, jazz,folk and a load more. What kind of covers where you thinking of doing? I live in Dublin 15 and have an easy access to town. Let me know if yous are still looking!

Regards

David

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭dom17

hey frank
    what songs you doing can you send a song list maybe and can take it from there
    cheers dom

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68 ✭✭prince john

PM Sent

• Registered Users Posts: 2 damocon

Hi there I'm a seasoned drummer,been playing for 30 years, lots of gigging experience as I was in a covers bands all my life,just took a year out but wanting to get back to what I do best.I have also got vocals,drop us a line if you wish,I'm 41 k,cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 secretsquirrel

Hi there,

Are the auditions for the drummer position still going? Can you send on a list of songs that you'd usually cover?

I've been playing drums for 15 years (I'm 30 yrs. old) - I played drums for a recording artist in the Philippines.

I live in Dublin - let me know if I can still try out. Thank you!

Joel

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 75 ✭✭loyer

Hi
    Are u sorted with a drummer yet if not i would be interested..ive been playin drums yrs in various bands originals and covers..based in dublin 12

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17 Duffeur

PS Sent

• Advertisement

BUMP

• Registered Users Posts: 22 justdrums007

PM SENT

BUMP

Sent a pm last week wondering if you got it ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68 ✭✭prince john

I also sent a PM ?

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭dom17

Franco,
    if you bothered responding to posts you might not have to keep bumping your ad

In all fairness its been over a week and no response good bad or indifferent.Due to this I would now like to say with all respect I am no longer interested.
    Regards
    J.D.

Advertisement