Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Breakfast - best place ?

Options
  • 03-01-2013 10:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭

Best place for brekkie this morning guys and girls?

TIA

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭spankysue

I haven't been in there myself, but I heard Berfranks on the Quay is nice :)

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭fiesty lady

Poppys in john street do great breakfasts loads of choice ie. scrambled egg and bacon, full irish, pancakes and maple syrup etc. The price is very reasonable and the staff are very friendly.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭dzilla

maccy d's nom!

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭Flutterby80

The Cafe at the Bishops Palace does a lovely breakfast

• Registered Users Posts: 767 ✭✭✭Odats

Is the Pantry in Georges Court still there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

I miss sizzlers :(

• Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭spankysue

I miss sizzlers :(

I miss Sizzlers too, used to go in there after the Reg for the mixed grill, nom nom :p

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭molby

spankysue wrote: »
    I miss Sizzlers too, used to go in there after the Reg for the mixed grill, nom nom :p
    Often fell asleep in the mixed grill haha..When you woke up your man would wrap it in tinfoil and give it to you going home about 5 in the morning.Those were the days.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,436 ✭✭✭decies

Poppy's are the bees knees friendly staff and good food at a reasonable price .

• Registered Users Posts: 8 niamhy_dee

The Granary also does lovely breakfasts, and great desserts!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭Funfair

Blueberry Cafe in the Clayboy business park do a great breakfast €5 for a mini or €7 for a full both include toast & tea or coffee. handy for parking & outside town alternative..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 621 ✭✭✭rude awakening

Another vote for the Pantry here

• Registered Users Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭spankmemunkey

I useta go into Dooleys Hotel to have a breakfast, Theres Tea/Coffee Toast rasher egg sausages pudding tomatoe and its not bad, I was there awhile ago and it wasnt up to its usual but it could be just the cook was new or had a hangover:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3 redbridge

Supermacs in town do a good breakfast for a fiver.

Advertisement