Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Music Library

• 03-01-2013 12:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37

Hope somebody can help me, my old Laptop crashed on me over Christmas and cannot be repaired(as per technican):(, We purchased new Laptop last week, I logged into my itunnes account last night and tried to load some music on my Ipod(just some CDs I got over Christmas) but when I tried to sync my ipod the sync was greyed out. I never logged out of my itunnes account on my old Laptop so I was just wondering would this be the problem if not any suggestions would be great. I just want to be able to load more music etc on my ipod on my new Laptop:D

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,991 ✭✭✭mathepac

You may need to register the new laptop to your iTunes account (use your Apple ID and password) before you can access any purchased music.

There's an iTunes menu-item that let's you register / deregister computers to your account. Obviously you can't de-reg the broken one but you can reg the new one (you can have up to 5 devices registered to 1 account).

HTH

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,497 ✭✭✭✭guil

If imagine the op has loads of music from CDs etc on the iPod. You need to download a program called sharepod and with it running connect the iPod and transfer everything to the laptop. You then have to import all of that to iTunes and finally sync.

Be careful though, if you sync before using sharepod all the music will be deleted from the ipod

Advertisement