Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any limit between applying for credit cards

Options
  • 03-01-2013 12:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 733 ✭✭✭

Hi, I have just gotten a Tesco credit card as they offer 0% on balance transfers. However, they have made a mess of the balance transfer which I am trying to sort out now. They have no online service, which means not being able to track balance - you have to call up to check this and go through security checks each time, which I did not realise at time of applying. Wish I had stayed with MBNA!

Question is, is there anything stopping me applying for another card, I see PTSB offer a card with 0% transfer also, and cancel the Tesco card even though I have only opened account with them?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

No limit. If you can get ptsb to approve you, there is nothing to stop you closing the Tesco one.

Advertisement