Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Websites to Purchase equestrian equipment

Options
  • 03-01-2013 1:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 463 ✭✭

Any of you know or can recommend any websites that are good for buying stuff. Competitive prices, good delivery service, stock etc.
    Looking for grooming kits and clothes mostly.
    Thanks in advance. :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22 starpixie72

fox equestrian are good, they have a bargain bin and there are sometimes great stuff at low prices there. always delivered to me speedily, never had a problem.:p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,020 ✭✭✭Ah_Yeah

Hey OP,

I really like

Equestrian Clearance
    The Equine Warehouse
    The Tack Room
    Tri Equestrian

Will add more as I think of them, but those are usually the ones I go to. Keep an eye out in Aldi/Lidl for sales too :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,281 ✭✭✭Valentina

If you're on facebook check out GEC Equestrian. Some fab bargains there :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 708 ✭✭✭dave66

Don't rule out the traditional brick'n'mortar shops. Most have "bargain bins" and when you take postage into consideration & in some cases exchange rates, it can work out the same price. Added to that, you're support Irish businesses & jobs.

I've recently found good prices (for my daughter) in:

Berney's Arklow
    TRI Equestrian Curragh
    Horseware Ireland Dundalk
    Colemans of Sandyford

I can't work out if the shop in Boswell is closing down or not but they had good bargains before Christmas. I know my daughter has bought from Robinsons online and got some prices. When it comes to clothes, I think she's found it best to go to a shop so she can try stuff on.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 TRI Equestrian

Hi Guys, We have a huge range of equestrian equipment available both in store and on-line. If there is something particular that you really want but can't find don't be afraid to call us or drop us an e-mail.

Tel: 045 435 019
    E-mail: info@tri-ireland.com

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭silverfox88

Horseworld.ie is great. Good prices and my favourite thing is they courier rather than post (postage is standard 5 euro) so if you order before 1pm they deliver the following day! I'm horribly impatient so suits me down to the ground!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭marley123

Fox Equestrian are very good aswell. very speedy delivery.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,277 ✭✭✭aonb

another vote for EQUESTRIANCLEARANCE.COM - have bought a lot from them, very prompt delivery, good prices - they have a huge clearance section too.

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭borrch

• Registered Users Posts: 7,553 ✭✭✭Ave Sodalis

Sports Direct doesn't have a huge selection but it's incredibly cheap for brands. I only found out about it last night so I thought I'd share :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement