Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bees wax

Options
  • 02-01-2013 11:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

need some bees wax for my blacksmithing work anyone who knows where i can get some let me know thanks 065blacksmith

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭teepee

Its in stock in block form or tub form in Mc Donoghs in Ballybane or in Tripart on the Tuam road galway .

T

• Registered Users Posts: 6 martin walsh

where can i buy some bees wax in ireland

teepee wrote: »
    Its in stock in block form or tub form in Mc Donoghs in Ballybane or in Tripart on the Tuam road galway .

T

thanks for the info teepee i suppose it would be too much to ask if you have a phone number for Mc Donoghs take it easy and thanks 065blacksmith

thanks teepee i suppose it would be too much to ask you if you have a telephone number for Mc Donoghs? of ballybane take it easy and thanks 065blacksmith

teepee wrote: »

T

thanks for the info teepee i suppose it would be too much to ask if you have a phone number for Mc Donoghs take it easy and thanks 065blacksmith

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭teepee

No problem Martin , i sent you a private message on boards , check it out

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭evoke

i was wondering why a black smith needed bee wax so i looked it up on line.

http://blacksmithsupplies.net/blacksmith-supplies/blacksmith-supplies-blacksmith-beeswax

A few of my friends have bees. When they have some bee wax left over in the middle of the year i will keep you in mind.

Will natural bee wax do?

Listen teepee you have been a great help and thanks for the info that you have given me, a blacksmith uses bees wax to seal some types of work that he is working on the bees wax is just rubbed on hot steel which creates a nice finish and it also seals the steel and protects it from rusting thanks also for your offer of informing your friends that keep bees i need wax in block form that has been cleaned and is ready for use and i need it as soon as i can get my hands on some so i will keep looking thanks again and take it easy 065blacksmith

Advertisement