Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

samsung galaxy s3 on emobile?

Options
  • 03-01-2013 1:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭

Redirect this thread if I'm in the wrong place.

I am looking for your opinions for this package I'm about to sign up for.

Samsung galaxy s3 on emobile for 18 months on my eircom package for 39 euro a month the phone costs 139 or 99 euro if I sign up for 24 months.

Its unlimited calls texts and data for 39 a month.

Is this a good deal?

At the moment I have a crappy old phone just takes calls and pictures, I know I need to update cos I feel Im missing out on all this new technology that I won't have a clue about as the years go by, I normally only spend about 20 euro a month on my pay as you go mobile, and for an extra 20 a month I have what seems to be a good deal?

Opinions please.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 690 ✭✭✭eMobile: Grainne

Redirect this thread if I'm in the wrong place.

I am looking for your opinions for this package I'm about to sign up for.

Samsung galaxy s3 on emobile for 18 months on my eircom package for 39 euro a month the phone costs 139 or 99 euro if I sign up for 24 months.

Its unlimited calls texts and data for 39 a month.

Is this a good deal?

At the moment I have a crappy old phone just takes calls and pictures, I know I need to update cos I feel Im missing out on all this new technology that I won't have a clue about as the years go by, I normally only spend about 20 euro a month on my pay as you go mobile, and for an extra 20 a month I have what seems to be a good deal?

Opinions please.

Hi spankmemunkey,

Could you advise where you were notified of this offer? All the plans that the Samsung Galaxy S 3 phone is available can be found on this link here: http://www.emobile.ie/phonesplansmore/phones/details/?id=152

Grainne

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭spankmemunkey

The offer was sent to me by eircom as an eircom customer by email, so that would be added onto my bill, its not unlimited data its 5 mgs of data a month!

• Company Representative Posts: 690 ✭✭✭eMobile: Grainne

The offer was sent to me by eircom as an eircom customer by email, so that would be added onto my bill, its not unlimited data its 5 mgs of data a month!

Hi spankmemunkey,

Could you advise when you received this email and also could you forward this email to an email address I will send you in a PM?

Grainne

Advertisement