Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which Provider

• 03-01-2013 2:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭

I'm looking to change from Eircom to either Vodafone or UTV for my phone & Broadband. Both are cheaper than Eircom for the same package and seeing how Eircom doesn't seem to have anytime packages considerably cheaper taking this into account.

I just can't decide which to go for. Both are more or less the same price, however Vodafone have a 6 month 50% deal for existing Vodafone mobile customers which makes them the cheapest but there seem to be a lot of very dissatisfied customers on the web (poor speeds, disconnects, blaming Eircom as they own the line etc). I have prior experience with UTV and I found them to be very good.

So opinions please, is the lower Vodafone price worth the risk of technical issues and poor service? O rshould I go for UTV which is still cheaper and less risky (I hope)?

Advertisement