Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pics to canvass

• 03-01-2013 2:26pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,689 ✭✭✭

hi, have some family pics which i would like to have transfered to canvass, i have seen some which look really good, thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭The Snipe

Is it a few pics onto one canvas? Or is it a single pic/single canvas? or a few pics on a few canvas'? Harvey normans are the cheapest in town, few more online that are cheaper. Newmans and O'Connors also do it. All pretty expensive though, looking at about 80 euro for a decent size (It usually works out at about €1.49/sq inch AFAIR.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,689 ✭✭✭flutered

that is expensive.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

Find a printer who does wide format printing

much cheaper

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,279 ✭✭✭ronanc15

Garry out in Pro Image will do whatever size you're after for you. Saw a fantastic 3 panel print he did recently, excellent quality.

Address: Eastlink Business Park, Ballysimon Rd, Limerick, Co. Limerick
    Phone:(061) 422 010

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 526 ✭✭✭betonit

hi, There's a huge difference in the quality of canvass prints as well as price. I sugest you ask to see some samples from wherever. When done right they can be class. Some places have the equipment themselves and some have to send them away to be done

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,382 ✭✭✭peckerhead

Not trying to discourage you from getting it done locally, but if you're looking online I used www.you-frame.com before for a really nice 16" x 20", fairly cheap, too (with a promotional code).

They currently have a voucher code SAVE70 which they say works with "OTHER PRODUCTS ON OUR SITE INCLUDING SINGLE PHOTO UPLOAD OR PHOTO MONTAGE CANVASES" (their caps, not mine!)

No connection other than as a satisfied customer.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭Hooked

Check out GBM in town (upstairs) as they do all our large format printing and we find them excellent to deal with! They're on lower hartstonge street. I think they do canvas.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭Hooked

ronanc15 wrote: »
    Garry out in Pro Image will do whatever size you're after for you. Saw a fantastic 3 panel print he did recently, excellent quality.

Address: Eastlink Business Park, Ballysimon Rd, Limerick, Co. Limerick
    Phone:(061) 422 010

Or Gary! He did my number plates and window tinting (excellent job) and does wide format printing. Another top bloke!!!

Advertisement