Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost Phone

Options
  • 03-01-2013 2:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭

Lost my phone in a taxi on St Stephens night any ideas on where I should look already checked with Garda station, Taxi company and Done Deal and no sign of it any ideas of where else it may turn up.
    I'm not expecting to get it back but i would love to get the Christmas photos on the SD card

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭athlonelad

slowharry wrote: »
    Lost my phone in a taxi on St Stephens night any ideas on where I should look already checked with Garda station, Taxi company and Done Deal and no sign of it any ideas of where else it may turn up.
    I'm not expecting to get it back but i would love to get the Christmas photos on the SD card
    If it was a decent enough phone its probably robbed. Did u try the pubs/clubs u were in?

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭slowharry

I last used the phone in the taxi on the way home. The house has been turned upside down a couple of times this stage and no sign. Probably taken by a taxi customer that used it after me.

I was just hoping there is some missing phone hotline or something where the lost phones of athlone can be reunited with their owners.

I've no expectations of finding it.

• Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭athlonelad

slowharry wrote: »
    I last used the phone in the taxi on the way home. The house has been turned upside down a couple of times this stage and no sign. Probably taken by a taxi customer that used it after me.

I was just hoping there is some missing phone hotline or something where the lost phones of athlone can be reunited with their owners.

I've no expectations of finding it.
    If its gone past the lifetime of the battery you have little hope.

Advertisement