If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MARANTZ PM6004, CD6004 & Monitor Audio BRONZE BX2

Options
  • 03-01-2013 2:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭

Hi,

I'm interested in:
    MARANTZ PM6004 Silver Stereo Amplifier
    MARANTZ CD6004 Silver CD Player
    MONITOR AUDIO BRONZE BX2 Walnut Speakers
    Delivered to Dublin.

Any good deals available?

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭kwazar

Hi,

Could you suggest some speaker stands to match BX2 too.

Cheers

• Company Representative Posts: 17,278 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

kwazar wrote: »
    Hi,

I'm interested in:
    MARANTZ PM6004 Silver Stereo Amplifier
    MARANTZ CD6004 Silver CD Player
    MONITOR AUDIO BRONZE BX2 Walnut Speakers
    Delivered to Dublin.

Any good deals available?

Cheers

Hi Kwazar,

Thanks for getting in touch, and apologies about the delay in getting back to you.

I can offer the PM6004, CD6004 and BX2s for just £679.95.

For speaker stands I'd suggest the Soundstyle Z2s currently priced at £69.95. These come in both a black and silver finish so ya can match them up with your room or system. Check the link below for more info:

http://www.richersounds.com/product/speaker-stands/soundstyle/z2/soun-z2-blk

Could offer delivery on all of the above for just £14.99 :)

Let me know what you think.

Chris

Hi Chris,

Thanks for the offer.

The price matches exactly the one on your website though while I hoped for some returning customer discount. :)

I wonder, would stand's top plate: 165 x 125 mm fit this size of speaker 350 x 185 x 255? Seems to me like a big gap in size?

Cheers

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Kwazar,

many thanks for the post and apologies for the lack of Boardie discount - we DO always try to give Boardies an extra discount but the retail price has already been reduced from £869 to £679.85 in the sale and on Electronics margins there are only so many pips you can squeak!

However I can do free shipping and of course if you can find the same system cheaper anywhere in the UK or Ireland we will of course beat any cheaper price subject to our normal T's and C's

On the speaker stands - yep they will be fine - it's normal that the stand top-plate will have a smaller footprint to the speaker - once it makes good contact it will do it's job (as a matter of fact it's normal to top spike the speakers off the top-plate so there may be minimal contact between the top-plate and the speaker plate!)

Thanks again and keep us posted if we can assist,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Kwazar,

many thanks for the post and apologies for the lack of Boardie discount - we DO always try to give Boardies an extra discount but the retail price has already been reduced from £869 to £679.85 in the sale and on Electronics margins there are only so many pips you can squeak!

However I can do free shipping and of course if you can find the same system cheaper anywhere in the UK or Ireland we will of course beat any cheaper price subject to our normal T's and C's

On the speaker stands - yep they will be fine - it's normal that the stand top-plate will have a smaller footprint to the speaker - once it makes good contact it will do it's job (as a matter of fact it's normal to top spike the speakers off the top-plate so there may be minimal contact between the top-plate and the speaker plate!)

Thanks again and keep us posted if we can assist,

John Mc & Crew
    John,

Thank you for your post, helpful as always.

We can close the deal at:

Soundstyle Z2i Black
    Monitor Audio BX2 BookShelf Speakers Walnut
    Marantz CD6004 5* What Hifi Silver
    Marantz PM6004 5* What Hifi Silver
    Delivered to Dublin.

For 740.

Sold! :)

• Advertisement

John,

Thank you for your post, helpful as always.

We can close the deal at:

Soundstyle Z2i Black
    Monitor Audio BX2 BookShelf Speakers Walnut
    Marantz CD6004 5* What Hifi Silver
    Marantz PM6004 5* What Hifi Silver
    Delivered to Dublin.

For 740.

Sold! :)

Sounds too close to argue! And thanks for the biz it's much appreciated..

Could you drop us a contact number to sales@richersounds.ie as I'm not in the office most of today to check pms and one of the guys will pick it up and get your order sorted out ASAP

Thx again

John mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Thanks John,
    Email sent.

KW,

Hope yuo enjoy the system and thanks for the Biz - it's very much appreciated,

ATVB,

J

Hi,

Any update on delivery?

Cheers.

Hi,

Any update on delivery?

Cheers.
    KW

Aologies for the awful delay - we have everything except for the walnut bx2 which are due in Monday - as a gesture for the delay I'll ask dave to refund the shipping and hopefully you'll get the toys Tuesday latest

Thx again

John mc

• Advertisement

Thanks John.

Hi there. This has all left today and will be with you tomorrow.

Refund of the shipping is also done, so that should be back in your account in the next day or two.

Many thanks and we hope you love the system.

ATB

Dave

Hi,

I do love my system, but I have ot replace my speakers! One got injured during kids play. :mad:

Could you give me a good price for a pair of monitor audio BX2 please. I PMed John but got no response yet.

Cheers!

Hi,

I do love my system, but I have ot replace my speakers! One got injured during kids play.

Could you give me a good price for a pair of monitor audio BX2 please. I PMed John but got no response yet.

Cheers!

Hi Kwazar,

Sorry to hear about the speaker :( 

John is a very busy man at the moment so not always near a PC.

I can offer you a lovely new pair of BX2s for £229.95.  What finish would you be interested in?

Chris

Hi,

I do love my system, but I have ot replace my speakers! One got injured during kids play.

Cheers!

Hi Kwazar,

Sorry to hear about the speaker :( 

I can offer you a lovely new pair of BX2s for £229.95.  What finish would you be interested in?

Chris

Hi Kwazar,

Sorry to hear about the speaker  

Chris
    Thanks Chris!
    John came back to me so I hope to have the speakers sorted soon.

Thanks Chris!
    John came back to me so I hope to have the speakers sorted soon.
    KW,

I'm just in the office this afternoon and I've given the guys details of the deal we did in the small hours of the night - so they will  give you a call later to get you sorted - thanks again for the Biz and hope you like the deal ;)

Thanks as ever,

John Mc & Crew

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.