Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emobile not getting texts from Lycamobile

Options
  • 03-01-2013 3:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,070 ✭✭✭

Hiya.

A friend says they have sent me texts from their Lycamobile, but they are not getting to me. I can send them a text and they get it, but the return text is getting lost.

I can ring them, and vice versa, but not receive texts from them on Lycamobile.

Sending you a PM with my number so you can fix it up folks.

Thanks

Superscouse

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 690 ✭✭✭eMobile: Grainne

Hiya.

A friend says they have sent me texts from their Lycamobile, but they are not getting to me. I can send them a text and they get it, but the return text is getting lost.

I can ring them, and vice versa, but not receive texts from them on Lycamobile.

Sending you a PM with my number so you can fix it up folks.

Thanks

Superscouse

Hi Superscouse,

Could you PM your mobile number pin and also the number you refer to above and I will get this investigated for you.

Grainne

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,070 ✭✭✭ScouseMouse

Since I posted, its started working! Maybe the original pm I sent the online rep was acted upon?

Thanks for the reply.

• Company Representative Posts: 690 ✭✭✭eMobile: Grainne

Since I posted, its started working! Maybe the original pm I sent the online rep was acted upon?

Thanks for the reply.
    Glad to hear that this is now resolved for you.

Let me know if you have any other queries.

Grainne

• Registered Users Posts: 841 ✭✭✭skydish79

Thanks for the re
    think its an issue on lycamobile end, some reports of it on bargain thread

Advertisement