Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone interested in travelling in Feb?

• 03-01-2013 3:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

I have the month of February off work and was looking to see if anyone was up to go travelling.. Have been to oz before but won't rule it out! Im 24 years old. As long as there's sun! Any ideas on where to go travel in 1 month? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,530 ✭✭✭Dave0301

Interrailing around Europe?

Africa?

South America?

All depends on your budget really!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭Tipperary animal lover

Have a look at travelbuddy.com loads of like minded people travelling the world

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2 MikeMoone37

If you haven't gone interrailing before, i'd advise it! perfect way to see lots of countries during your month.

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭Batigol309

Im planning on heading to Mexico and Central America early February hopefully before heading up to Canada if I can get Visa. Sun, beaches, diving, good food and nice people...what else would you want I have been to South America for 6 months and would highly recommend it - it has everything really and great culture...plus its a good challenge to learn Spanish and really get a culture shock. I found South East Asia was pretty easy to travel as everyone spoke English and it is very 'gringo trail' friendly.

Advertisement