Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Passport photos?

Options
  • 03-01-2013 4:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 208 ✭✭

Anybody know where there is a working passport machine near blanch shopping centre/blanch village?
    The one in dunnes only works sometimes and the parmacy wants a tenner for 4 fotos!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭Austin1

cypressg wrote: »
    Anybody know where there is a working passport machine near blanch shopping centre/blanch village?
    The one in dunnes only works sometimes and the parmacy wants a tenner for 4 fotos!

There are a couple of booths on the way into the lobby of the Odeon Cinema in the Blanch Centre.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,261 ✭✭✭kenon

Superquinn in the village also has one.

5/6 a side football

Coolmine Sports Centre - Wednesdays - 8pm

PM me for a game

Thread

• Registered Users Posts: 3,199 ✭✭✭Justin10

The camera shop beside the fountain in the shopping centre do them

Tesco Roselawn

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

There's one on the way to the lifts for the multi-storey car park.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27,833 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

Boots used to do it in their old location upstairs, I imagine they still do in the new place. It's not a booth, they have a camera and take the picture for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,866 ✭✭✭ozmo

cypressg wrote: »

Free from here if you dont mind a bit of diy.

http://www.epassportphoto.com/

“Roll it back”

• Registered Users Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

be carefull getting them done as your head has to be in an exact position if you mess it up they will not accept them.
    Id recomend the camera shop in Blanch center cause the guys there know what they are doing.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭Arciphel

Id recomend the camera shop in Blanch center cause the guys there know what they are doing.

Most expensive place to get it done. Also was in there on day when they tried to charge a woman €25 for four pictures of her infant, they said this was because it's "harder to get a photo of a baby looking the right way". I avoid this place like the plague.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,199 ✭✭✭Justin10

They charge €5 as far as I know and if it doesn't pass they will redo them. Great service.

• Advertisement
Advertisement