Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned from After hours

Options
  • 03-01-2013 4:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 675 ✭✭✭

Whoops a daisy banned me permanently from After hours. I complained and she is sticking to her guns.

She accused me of being Islamophobic. There was no islamophobia in the post.
    I linked a youtube video. If youtube give the ok for the video I don't know why After hours needs to censor it.

She accused me of being anti-women. I actually only said that as I thought it was politically correct enough to allow the thread to stand.

It is one thing to lock a thread (which by the way I am furious about) and another to ban me permanently

I feel it is a total over reaction.

I wait the lifting of ban.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,689 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Hi creeper1,

One of the CMods will have a look into this and get back to you.

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,689 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Hi creeper1,

I've looked over this for you.

Firstly, just because YouTube allows a video, doesn't mean it's okay to post here. The rules of this site take precedence over Youtube's rules.

Secondly, yes, that video and your post were Islamaphobic, many of your posts have been anti-women and I believe a permaban is justified in this case as you will likely continue to cause trouble and work for the mods and the forum.

If you manage to keep out of trouble on the rest of the site, maybe you can ask for the ban to be lifted in a few months. But until then, I see no reason to lift the ban.

You can ask for an admin to appeal this decision if you wish.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,413 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

Resolved due to timeout.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement