Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost bracelet Liffey Valley Shopping Centre

Options
  • 03-01-2013 5:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭

Hi all,

First off, apologies if this is in the wrong forum.

My fiancé lost a bracelet today somewhere between H Samuel's jewellery shop and the red car park.
    She had it on in jewellery shop and walked out the door closest to the shop and over to the red car park.

She is heartbroken as I bought her the bracelet in America when I was coming home from a long work trip.

It is an all silver chain link bracelet.

Please, if anyone has any information could they let me know?
    Thank you kindly
    John

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭CreepingDeath

Did you ring the customer service desk ? Link

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭8vjohn

Did you ring the customer service desk ? Link

Yeah we went back in person and retraced our footsteps. Thanks though

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭Shinaynay

was she in any shops other than H.Samuel between there and the car park? I used to work in Liffey Valley and anything handed into us was just left in the safe in our office, I dont think anything ever made it up to the info desk.

It will be an arduous task but might be worth your while calling into all the shops along the stretch where she was, or phoning them all, as someone couldve found it and dropped it into (for example) Vero Moda where it is just sitting in an office.

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭8vjohn

Thanks for your help. I think that will be the next thing we will try

Advertisement