Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Simple SPSS work from home?

Options
  • 03-01-2013 5:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 923 ✭✭✭

Hi, I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, but thought I'd try anyway.
    I study Psychology and Sociology at University at the moment, and for both subjects I use SPSS.
    Now, my social research methods lecturer mentioned in one of the lectures that sometimes there are jobs going for people who know how to use SPSS, work from home, your own hours kinda thing.
    Does anyone know any more about this, or where you could get such work?
    It;d be a nice way to earn a bit extra on the side.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,483 ✭✭✭Ostrom

Some departments offer research assistant work, but that very much depends on individuals within departments, what projects may be going on, who has research funding etc. These things tend to be somewhat informal, so it might be worth letting your department administrator know you are available.

• Registered Users Posts: 923 ✭✭✭biohaiid

efla wrote: »
    Some departments offer research assistant work, but that very much depends on individuals within departments, what projects may be going on, who has research funding etc. These things tend to be somewhat informal, so it might be worth letting your department administrator know you are available.

Okay, thanks.

Advertisement