Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stop Motion Animation Tutor Required for Cork Area ?

Options
  • 03-01-2013 5:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭

Anyone know a place where I could get a tutor for my 8 year old daughter who is fascinated with all thing stop motion. She's very artistic and I have already helped her make a short 5 second clip using iStopMotion for Mac and Final Cut Pro X 10.0.6 using her Sylvanian figurines as the main characters and she loved it.

Just wondering is there anyone based in Cork that I could being her to, to get a feel for the basics of the craft. We have been using YouTube for tip but there's so many different approaches, white noise... just would be nice to get clarity and proper guidance on this.

Any comments or suggestions most welcome.

Regards,
    Anthony

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭Touch Fuzzy Get Dizzy

I did Animation in St John's Central, the stop motion/puppet teacher is named .,.Cliff? he's so sound out, maybe he'd show ye some things after class is over? Or suggest an alternative

Advertisement