Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting photos and videos off my old phone (Sagem MyV56)?

Options
  • 03-01-2013 6:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭

Hi Folks,

Just wondering if anyone here could tell me if there's anywhere in Dublin with the facility to get photo and video files off my old phone (Sagem MyV56) as I've moved onto a new mobile phone.

There are some really important pictures and videos on my old phone which it would be heartbreaking to lose but I've had to upgrade to a new phone as my Sagem is on it's last legs.

I've been into Vodafone where I originally bought the phone but they said they could no longer transfer files off that particular phone and i've also tried local pharmacies (with photolabs) etc who have all said they'd need to be either on a memory card or the phone would have to have bluetooth for them to extract the files.

This is the phone's specs:http://www.gsmarena.com/sagem_my_v_56-1242.php (the description there say's there's no video function but there actually is and it's some of the video files which are most important to me to keep).

I'd be really grateful if any of you could give me some pointers on what to my options are here as I really don't want to lose the files off the old phone.

Thanks
    Dr F;-)

Comments

Advertisement