Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

AMC are idiots giving away spoilers.

• 03-01-2013 6:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭

in the upcoming promo for the walking dead season 3 episode 9 "the suicide king" there is a giveaway.
    in the video we can clearly see axels dead body at the 21 mark and carol hiding behind it
    . i hate this. how can amc be so stupid to do this even if it aint a major character but still it sucks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭John_D80

Very bad form if it is him but I honestly dont think it looks like him at all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭cjmcork

posted on digital spy earlier today: http://www.digitalspy.ie/ustv/s135/the-walking-dead/news/a448256/the-walking-dead-exec-the-governor-is-on-the-warpath.html

also, FX started re-showing the first half of S3 earlier this week, so nice that it will bump up against the new shows by the time it's done re-showing those already broadcast

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,324 ✭✭✭Cork boy 55

Guess you where right about axel
    death

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

Guess you where right about axel
    death
    Yup you could clearly make him out in the trailer

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 10,087 Mod ✭✭✭✭marco_polo

Completely agree although its by no means the first time AMC have have done this,
    Merle was clearly visible during the promo right after the mid season break episode
    , thus removing pretty much all of the suspense from the opening scenes of episode 9.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭McGrath5

I agree with the OP.

As soon as the episode is finished I turn off the video, as that annoying "next time on the Walking dead" preview pops up, you know half of what is going to happen next week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,484 ✭✭✭username123

I agree with the OP.

As soon as the episode is finished I turn off the video, as that annoying "next time on the Walking dead" preview pops up, you know half of what is going to happen next week.

+1

They totally ruin plots doing this. I was raging with the footage I accidently saw showing Daryl and Merle in episode 9.

Some huge spoilers doing the rounds for the next 2 episodes with screenshots from those episodes confirming them. What is wrong with this show with regards to leaks ? Always seems to be spoilers leaking out. Never experianced this before with any other show

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

soon as I hear "next time on The Walking Dead" its time to turn off.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,526 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

ricero wrote: »
    Some huge spoilers doing the rounds for the next 2 episodes with screenshots from those episodes confirming them. What is wrong with this show with regards to leaks ? Always seems to be spoilers leaking out. Never experianced this before with any other show

im assuming this is in regards to the screengrab that was on 4chan?
    Thats a HUGE spoiler if true..

• Advertisement

I wish I hadnt seen that screenshot. I cant unsee it. I wish I never knew it existed.

retalivity wrote: »
    im assuming this is in regards to the screengrab that was on 4chan?
    Thats a HUGE spoiler if true..

yup indeed it is. Regret clicking into it but i was warned. Still though it seems that this show is always getting leaks someway or somehow.

ricero wrote: »
    yup indeed it is. Regret clicking into it but i was warned. Still though it seems that this show is always getting leaks someway or somehow.

Im hoping it was just a photoshop.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭Grimebox

Link?

Im hoping it was just a photoshop.
    Dont think so there was another pic I also saw which confirmed it unfortunatly

Grimebox wrote: »
    Link?

The link I saw earlier has now been removed, which makes me suspicious that it could be true. Although @ricero - I saw another image but I thought it looked totally faked.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭Grimebox

The link I saw earlier has now been removed, which makes me suspicious that it could be true. Although @ricero - I saw another image but I thought it looked totally faked.

Cheers, someone PM'd me a screenshot

Grimebox wrote: »
    Cheers, someone PM'd me a screenshot

I just pm#d you a link I found there as well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,775 ✭✭✭✭Gbear

Reminds me of the stupid thing they used to have at the start of BSG episodes.

Utterly pointless.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

Gbear wrote: »
    Reminds me of the stupid thing they used to have at the start of BSG episodes.

Utterly pointless.

I'd totally forgotten about this. Used to drive me spare.

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 16,592 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

Best one ever tonight, they ran the promo for the next episode just now, directly after the end of part 3. It's hard enough trying to avoid them at end of episode, but the last thing you expect is to see a promo for the next episode having in theory just been left in suspense to see what happens in end of the current one. Absolute idiots.

Advertisement