Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Headphones for watching TV in my room

• 03-01-2013 6:30pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,458 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

Looking for a (not too expensive) set of headphones for the TV in my room. I do not want them to be wireless. I have a headphone extender cable. I don't really know what to get to be honest, I'd use them for watching some TV shows and some movies. Suppose good, clear sound that isn't going to damage my ears, and ones that are comfortable, especially if you want to lean your head on the side of the arm rest or pillow.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,822 ✭✭✭Morf

Budget? Do you want them closed (to keep the sound in)?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,458 ✭✭✭chops018

Morf wrote: »
    Budget? Do you want them closed (to keep the sound in)?

I don't really want to spend over 50 quid, but I would if needed. As for the closed sound thing, don't mind, if it would be better then yes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,822 ✭✭✭Morf

There was an offer on Creative Aurvana Live! headphones just before Christmas on the Creative site. Might be worth looking into. Can't say I'm much of an expert on lower-budget headphones to be honest.

I used to have Sennheiser 435s but they're long discontinued.

Advertisement