Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

youtube resets almost every time.

• 03-01-2013 7:01pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭

i have the youtube app on the iphone 4s.. its fairly annoying to say the least

if im watching a video, lectures mostly, so if i have to knock off the video for a while to do something, when i put it back on, it just goes back to youtube home, and to continue i have to go into my history, click the video, then manually navigate to the point where i left off,, which can be very hard to do with long videos, since there is no fast forward or rewind buttons..

is there a way around this???

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 169 ✭✭Bellu

How about change a YouTube app?
    Best Free YouTube App For iPad/iPhone

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭Package

Bellu wrote: »
    How about change a YouTube app?
    Best Free YouTube App For iPad/iPhone

brillinat,, downloaded youplayer, works grand...

when i go back to the app after a while , it doesnt play from where you left off but it DOES stay on the video you were waqtching so im delighted with that,,

also

you can listen to it while you have your phone locked, which you cant do with youtube,, save the battery a lot :)

thanks Bellu

Advertisement