Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Disney Tickets

Options
  • 03-01-2013 7:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭

Hi, im travelling to Orlando in June on Holiday and I was wondering is it better to get tickets for Disney in Ireland in advance or over there ? I have been before and had got them there but i was wondering would it be cheaper to get them here ? thanks in advance :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,262 ✭✭✭naughtysmurf

I have also been looking at this & the best I could find for Disney is through
    http://www.undercovertourist.com/ via a link through the mousesavers newsletter, just sign up for the newsletter

For Universal / IOA tickets I found a good / best deal with http://www.attractionticketsdirect.ie/

Both suppliers are approved & you will get real tickets before you travel not vouchers to change for tickets at the parks

Photocopy the back of the tickets in case they get lost so they can be replaced

Cheaper to get them here before you go

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭TingTong

Cheaper to get them here before you go

I would have to totally disagree with this last statement. We have owned a villa over there for the past nine years and without doubt can say wait until you get over there.

We usually buy our tickets here www.theofficialticketcenter.com they have an office beside the super Wal-Mart on highway 535 and can be very competitive with any other ticket sellers. They are completely ligit as far as I can see, and have been there for years. They sell real tickets as well and not vouchers. If you are going to Seaworld buy your tickets at the gate, you won't get them any place cheaper.

Also try Wal-Mart as well on highway 535 or highway 192 in Kissimmee. Depending on the time of year they can be competitive as well.

Just bought our air travel for July and can't wait to go back. Love the place!

• Registered Users Posts: 34 rusty_ie2004

Hi TingTong do you mind me asking do you rent out your villa??

TingTong wrote: »
    I would have to totally disagree with this last statement. We have owned a villa over there for the past nine years and without doubt can say wait until you get over there.

We usually buy our tickets here www.theofficialticketcenter.com they have an office beside the super Wal-Mart on highway 535 and can be very competitive with any other ticket sellers. They are completely ligit as far as I can see, and have been there for years. They sell real tickets as well and not vouchers. If you are going to Seaworld buy your tickets at the gate, you won't get them any place cheaper.

Also try Wal-Mart as well on highway 535 or highway 192 in Kissimmee. Depending on the time of year they can be competitive as well.

Just bought our air travel for July and can't wait to go back. Love the place!

At the moment with attractionticketsdirect you can get 14 days unlimited admission to Universal & IOA for €129 (adult) or for €141 (adult) 14 days unlimited admission to Universal, IOA & Wet & Wild which compares favourably
    It's different if you have a home there and maybe stay for longer periods, personally I wouldn't want to be going to supermarkets or other places on my first day to purchase tickets when I could be in the parks,each to their own, I prefer to purchase before I go

Hi TingTong do you mind me asking do you rent out your villa??

Yes we do. Send us a PM with your details.

• Advertisement

At the moment with attractionticketsdirect you can get 14 days unlimited admission to Universal & IOA for €129 (adult) or for €141 (adult) 14 days unlimited admission to Universal, IOA & Wet & Wild which compares favourably
    It's different if you have a home there and maybe stay for longer periods, personally I wouldn't want to be going to supermarkets or other places on my first day to purchase tickets when I could be in the parks,each to their own, I prefer to purchase before I go

For a typical family who would have only two weeks in the Disney area the tickets you describe above would be a complete waste of money. To get the full value from the above tickets you would have to go to Universal for the full 14 days of your trip.

IMO three days between the two parks up there would be more than enough. The website I gave above offers a much more varied range of tickets. As for going to supermarkets and wasting time on holidays over there, it might be the best twenty minutes of your time spent there, as the people in these places can tailor your needs so that you get the most bang for your buck.

In other words you don't come home with unused days on your theme park tickets.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,493 ✭✭✭irishgeo

my cousin works in disney and cheapest way to go from the uk/ireland is to get the 14 day unlimited tickets. her words not mine as i was only on to her last week about it.

I dont worry too much about the unused days more so the the amount I pay in the end

They often bundle tickets differently or have different offers for IRE / UK residents than for US residents, I know Florida residents, military etc can get discounts, shop around OP

Advertisement