Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

working abroad summer 2013

Options
  • 03-01-2013 7:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi, I'm hoping to head away for the Summer to work abroad, was wondering what's the best way to go about it.

I've seen there's a few companies who set you up with accommodation and help you get job interviews and all the rest and then I've looked at First Choice etc but all there interviews are in the UK.

Any Irish people done this before?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 corkkid20

Albufeira in the algarve :))

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭hillviewfarm

Hi, I'm looking into getting a job in France or Italy working on a campsite or something to do with children during the summer. I'll be 18 in July and was wondering if anyone has any information about how to apply or if somebody has done this before & is willing to share any info they have.
    Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,184 ✭✭✭shane9689

anyone come across any work? im 19 and looking to work abroad, id appreciate the help

Advertisement