Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Artist for script/lettering

• 03-01-2013 7:40pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 120 ✭✭

Finally decided on my next tattoo and it's just gona be script. It's 3 Latin words. Looking for a recommendation for an artist please. Dublin city centre or surrounding areas preferably. Any help appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Arawn

Any artist that has ever been in a shop ever

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 120 ✭✭Sparky85

Anything more specific?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Arawn

No seriously, get a list of shops, grab a dart and throw. Wherever it lands will do

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

Snakebite and Wildcat Ink are both great shops. And both in the city centre.

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭bubblebery

I am not as familiar with the Dublin shops, but script is the bread and butter work of any new artist. Just make sure they have a solid reputation and can show you examples of similar work that you feel represents the tattoo you want... Script is the MOST unforgiving type of tattoo. On false move and a good tattoo can look a mess, and with script, it is extremely difficult to hide a mistake so as with any tattoo, use caution and find the best artist you can afford.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 120 ✭✭Sparky85

Thanks, got it done by Nathan in classic ink today and I'm very happy with it

Advertisement