Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car servicing in Mullingar

Options
  • 03-01-2013 7:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭

My car is overdue a service and wondering if anyone could recommend a good reasonably priced garage in town as my usual mechanic is no longer around

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 47 DG Leixlip

mandz wrote: »
    My car is overdue a service and wondering if anyone could recommend a good reasonably priced garage in town as my usual mechanic is no longer around

Hi,

Went to Hamill's for my last car service (after which I passed my NCT) and also for a few other issues I had before that. Found them excellent - very friendly, helpful and got a good vibe in general.

Another time I had an issue with a wobble in my steering wheel. They had to try a few different approaches to get it sorted. They stuck with it until it was 100% - and it cost me almost nothing... highly recommend.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,722 ✭✭✭nice_guy80

I know of mechanic who services cars at home.

He is excellent, and very reasonable.
    give me a PM

Advertisement