Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airline price comparison

• 03-01-2013 8:07pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭JustRoss23

sky scanner mate best bet as far as i can see 1 way mid April 384 euro to calgary surely cant do better then that:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,436 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

air transat are pretty good direct from dublin in the summer.

or at least they were last year...

• Site Banned Posts: 317 ✭✭Turbine

JustRoss23 wrote: »
    sky scanner mate best bet as far as i can see 1 way mid April 384 euro to calgary surely cant do better then that:D

www.budgetair.ie are another good site. €369 to Calgary one way in late April.

Cheers for that mate another one to keep an eye on so..thanks:)

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭Mrs McSweeney

We looked at all the options mentioned above, and had been recommended to try Air Transat directly, but I think we got them all through SkyScanner.

I found that the prices jumped quite dramatically, overnight!
    When we were booking we needed Dublin - Toronto (turned into Dublin - Heathrow - Toronto) and then Toronto to Edmonton.

We looked at them one evening with the intention of booking, and the three flights were coming to around €900, but we found we couldn't pay for them just then (bank had made a mistake with credit card). We went to book/pay the next afternoon, and the price of the flights had dropped by a total of about €160. I assumed that these type of flights didn't really fluctuate much, but it just goes to show!
    We were booking just a few days before departure.

• Advertisement

Hey would anyone know how much it would cost to change the date if i was too book a return. i hope to be going as soon as i get my IEC (hopefully i will) so one way its about 350 but a return is about 550. but the catch is i dont know when in sept or october i will have to come. so would anyone know the cost to change dates? or would i be better just to get a 1-way.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭aN.Droid

JustRoss23 wrote: »
    Hey would anyone know how much it would cost to change the date if i was too book a return. i hope to be going as soon as i get my IEC (hopefully i will) so one way its about 350 but a return is about 550. but the catch is i dont know when in sept or october i will have to come. so would anyone know the cost to change dates? or would i be better just to get a 1-way.:)

Hey, when my sister did it with British Airways 2 years ago I believe they charged her about 200 euro for that service.

Thanks for your comment think i will just stick with the one way going and then when i have to come home i will get the return:).. thanks for your comment:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 491 ✭✭againstthetide

http://www.amadeus.net/ is a pretty good site scraper as well

Advertisement