Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Adidas Adipure/Predator/F50 Replacement Studs

• 03-01-2013 9:17pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 273 ✭✭

Hi,

I recently bought a pair of Adidas Adipure 11pro boots and stupidly forgot to tighten the studs before my first use and managed to lose 3 studs. I have searched online and in shops and don't seem to be able to find a pack of replacement studs (ebay the exception but the seller won't send to Ireland).

Does anyone know where I could get spare studs either in a shop or online?

Thanks for the help guys

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

Try prodirectsoccer.com they should have what youre looking for.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 273 ✭✭Turkish1

GavRedKing wrote: »
    Try prodirectsoccer.com they should have what youre looking for.

That is where I buy most of my boots and I have tried and can't get them there. They are usually very good but I just can't find them anywhere! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2 vballsacs

Did you have any luck finding replacement studs for these boots? looking for them myself. pro direct dont have them

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,042 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

vballsacs wrote: »

Out of stock now, maybe you got the last set? I've also been looking for studs for my Adipure 11pro's. I'm only missing one so its not too urgent, anyway what I've found is that for some bizarre reason they are really hard to get at a reasonable price. They come up on ebay every now and then, I put it a bid for them at a max of around £10 but they always end up going for more than that. You can just buy them outright for £20 but I refuse to pay what would end up being around €30 including delivery for studs!? I don't even have a stud key so would probably just have to use a pliers!

On a side note does anyone know anything about the little micoach usb things? There is an insert in my boots for it but I've no idea where you can get them?

• Advertisement
Advertisement