Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ocean City Maryland J1 accomodation

Options
  • 03-01-2013 9:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hi guys!! Myself and my friend (both 19year old girls) have just booked our J1 to go to Ocean City Maryland this summer. We would love to find cheap accomodation and think sharing with a few people would be great to get the cheapest and best around..if anyones interested PM me or write below:) We've found loads of options and its just a matter of finding peoples to share the rent:) Also if anyones been there before any info about locations and stuff would be great! Thankies:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Orla_93

Hi! I'm going to ocean city with my friend this summer too, we're both 19 year old girls from cork aswel!! we're looking for houses atm I can't seem to find much though?! we need people to share with too!:-D

• Registered Users Posts: 10 ericapaul111

Hi orla! We've found two other girls from limerick to share with! Yed be more than welcome to tag alone with us:) we've found a lot if options especially with the more of us that wanna share:) we've a few groups set up on Facebook if you wanna add one of us:)

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Ciara Mc

Hi there girls myslef & two other girls are planning to go to Ocean City have ye any suggestions on where to stay?

Hey ciara:) add us away on facebook we've so many pages going for accommodation and people to share with!! Sooo handy:)

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Ciara Mc

Hey that would be cool could you PM your FB name cheers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32 Fulltimer

You guys need two more? two 18 year olds here :)

Add me away there:) more the merrier

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Hazel Twomey

Hey guys! Myself and my friend (both girls, 19 and 20) looking to share accom in Ocean City for the summer also!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 killian.bowen

Hi myself and 3 other's from cork are in the same situation. We are all 20,21 and are heading over to ocean city for the summer. We have no accommodation sorted and are trying to find others to rent with.??

Advertisement