Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mini Competition

Options
  • 03-01-2013 11:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭

So i've a youtube channel for vaping reviews, still only small so to drum up a little interest i've a small competition running.

Check it out, you dont have to subscribe at all just post the answer in the comments below the video.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

have to reply on the youtube thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

glic83 wrote:
    Gummy Bears?

have to reply on the youtube thread.

Ah ffs DB, would you not tell glic he's wrong in the same post as well? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭glic83

Ive removed the post here and posted on the competition in the correct place now ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭superneat

Cheers DBX, keep up the reviews!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 516 ✭✭✭kiffy

Lucutus wrote: »
    Ah ffs DB, would you not tell glic he's wrong in the same post as well? :D
    Wot you mean he's wrong, didn't you see the film of that fierce Viking warlord Hurdy Gurdy Gummy Bear, his suck was worse than his bite ;)

• Advertisement

not gonna lie lads, didn't expect such a response. because of that ill be giving away 3 bottles instead of 1. comp closes in a few days so will announce then. there will be more coming up over the weeks and months so keep an eye here or on the facebook group.

Thanks folks :)

Mini competition is over, Video on the channel up soon. If winners can contact me with address and strength i will get the prize out to you asap.
    Winners are:
    pmcmahon30
    rickyjb06
    Keith Kavanagh

Advertisement