Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Circuit Training Classes

Options
  • 03-01-2013 11:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭

Hi Folks,

I'm looking to find a circuits class in Galway City. I'm looking for a class with a fair level on intensity, doing burpees, press-ups, sit ups etc.

Any suggestions you have will be much appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭biddywiddy

What side of town are you looking at? Western Fitness on Sea Rd does CrossFit-style training. Kettlebells, push ups, sit ups, squats, burpees etc

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭thebackbar

cheers biddywiddy, im working on the east side and living in the west so i either side of the town would suit

• Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭cowlove

Pat Divilly does burpees, push ups etc in his workouts. He is based in Barna but I think he has some classes nearer town now.

Check out his facebook page.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭d-gal

thebackbar wrote: »
    cheers biddywiddy, im working on the east side and living in the west so i either side of the town would suit

I just started setting up group classes in Liosbaun industrial estate at Results. Circuit style conditioning classes with all your usual bodyweight exercises along with battling ropes, med balls, kettlebells, TRX etc. Very high intensity but enjoyable. Starting back Monday, 7pm class fairly full but couple spaces left in the 6pm
    PM if any questions

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

d-gal wrote: »
    I just started setting up group classes in Liosbaun industrial estate at Results. Circuit style conditioning classes with all your usual bodyweight exercises along with battling ropes, med balls, kettlebells, TRX etc. Very high intensity but enjoyable. Starting back Monday, 7pm class fairly full but couple spaces left in the 6pm
    PM if any questions

How much?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭d-gal

How much?

I will PM you prices

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭Mick0

thebackbar wrote: »
    Hi Folks,

I'm looking to find a circuits class in Galway City. I'm looking for a class with a fair level on intensity, doing burpees, press-ups, sit ups etc.

Any suggestions you have will be much appreciated.

There's a class over terryland fruit and veg

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭keezer

Can vouch for D-GAL classes highly recommended both as a PT and the classes

• Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭cowlove

d-gal wrote: »
    I will PM you prices

Can you PM me prices too pls :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Fozzie Bear

Fitsquad are in Oranmore Astro turf 6pm Monday, Wednesday and 10.30am Saturday in Rinville park. Burpees, sit ups, squats, shuttle running, circuits and just about any other type of torture you can think of:D

They also do an exclusively running class at 6pm on Friday evenings. Consists of 5k run, hill work, stamina work, shuttle runs etc from one week to the next.

Fitsquad Galway

Facebook Offer

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 708 ✭✭✭Terrier

Advertisement