Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car at roundabout for over a. Week

Options
  • 03-01-2013 11:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭

Hi all there is a silver car at a roundabout in BALBRIGGAN, it's been there now for about a week. It's a 00D113!!! and I think it's a Mazda but Can't be sure.if any of your neighbours are missing a car may this is it. I would have thought the Garda would have clocked it but doesn't seem to be the case .

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,411 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Report to Garda and council - they aren't all-seeing and all-knowing.

http://www.fingalcoco.ie/Environment/LitterControl/VehicleRemoval/

• Registered Users Posts: 3,332 ✭✭✭tatli_lokma

what roundabout??? The one into the town near the church? Or the one into the town when you come off junction 6?

If its on one of the roundabouts in the housing estates its probably left there by its owner - I know the one as you head into moylaragh always has random cars parked there as someone in one of the apartments or houses nearby buys and sells cars, so there are always a few extra knocking about.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭cathy01

The one one the back road as if your going to EEC .beside jack murphys . If its there today ill let the Garda know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭giant_midget

prob a dead battery or failed alternator this is the time of year for that sort of thing with cars..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭killalanerr

i seen some poor fella pushing it up the road late one night last week it looked like it just died on him,

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭cathy01

Ah Janey mac I'd have helped him out if I could not pushing now back is way too out of shape but I would have asked my youn lad.God love him.glad it got back to its owner. Thanks for the update .cathy

Advertisement