Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

big purple light in sky over Swords/Airport area

Options
  • 04-01-2013 1:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,602 ✭✭✭

Did anyone see the big purple light in the sky tonight over Swords/Airport area?
    I live in Santry and looking down towards Swords it was like a low Cadbury purple cloud in the middle of an otherwise dark sky.
    Never seen this before, could it be from the airport? X

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,415 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

Quite possibly those lights were from the Wright Venue nightclub in Airside I reckon

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Strumms wrote: »
    Quite possibly those lights were from the Wright Venue nightclub in Airside I reckon

Was some kiddies disco on tonight until midnight, so possibly that.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

It was this bloke parachuting in to leave a box of chocs on a balcony in Ballymun.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSPONFLfznkqpUUmlR7bmiiIH9_4sQeWBn2ezgNr22tfOaIWxXv

All because the bitch living there loves the stuff !

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

We get these threads occasionally, and they all eventually point towards something on at the Wright Venue

• Registered Users Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭Adiaga 2

Not sure if it's the same thing, but a couple of weeks ago driving north on the M1 at Malahide estuary, I noticed a purple glow in the sky over Donabate direction. Never gave it much thought since then. This was around 5.30 in the evening.

• Advertisement
Advertisement